1. Overall, what is your opinion of 20 Time based on YOUR experience in class?
My opinion of 20 time is kind of a mixed bag. In the beginning, I truly did like this project. I could do whatever I wanted on Fridays and more importantly I could do whatever project I wanted. But throughout the year, I got bored with my project and began to waste my Fridays instead.
2. What are some aspects of 20 Time that you think should be adjusted for students next year?
I think that there should be less blog posts next year. To me, they weren't very helpful and more of a waste of time and a hassle.
3. What are some aspects of 20 Time that should NOT be changed for students next year?
I think the freedom of aspect shouldn't be changed next year. So many students and staff were so intrigued by the idea of it and I think a lot of Honors American Lit students liked that aspect as well.
4. Is 20 Time something that more students should do in school? Please explain why or why not.
Yes and no for this question. I do think that 20 time is a very cool project and a lot of kids liked it, but the whole "20 percent of your time" aspect of it, was the most difficult part of it. You can't complete a project by just working on it on Fridays, you need to work on it out of school and on the weekends and basically in a lot of your free time.
5. What advice would you give to students who are doing 20 Time next year?
Actually take time to think about your project before you start. Think to yourself: "what am i passionate about?" I regret the project that I chose and wish that I could've done something different and accomplish a lot more.