Friday, April 4, 2014

21

Today I am presenting to the class my 20 time project and what I will be speaking about. The topics that I am 99% sure I am talking about is the importance of education and what I learned from this project. I was very fortunate with my upbringing in schools and I feel that everyone should have that same opportunity as me. What I learned from this project is that if you're passionate about something you really have to be passionate about it. You have to be dedicated and have so much motivation which I really didn't in this case. 

Hopefully the fourth quarter will be a good one and I will have a great rest of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddie,
    It sounds like you have some great ideas for your project. I am looking forward to hearing how it went! I am happy to see that your 20 time project has developed into a valuable learning experience. If you could do this project again, what would you like to do a project on instead? What is a topic you are passionate about?
    Leanna :)

    ReplyDelete